What’s that you ask? Oh just Mametown being the cutest damn thing you’ve ever seen in your life. (x)
I’m to lazy/tired to think up questions right now so I’m just gonna answer these and probs head to bed
1. Best Christmas memory?
i don’t really have any memories that really stand out but hanging with the fam is always cool (mostly >.> )
2. Favorite gift ever given?
last year i got my mom tickets to see alan jackson in concert and i really felt awesome about that cause he’s her absolute favorite singer(she literally has all of his cds and for those of you that don’t know that’s a fuck ton of cds)
3. Favorite gift ever gotten?
i’m sure there’s better ones that this but off the top of my head i remember one year i got this set of rugrats toys and it was the shit man! rugrats was my jam back in the day.
4. Have a favorite Christmas song?
carol of the bells!!!
5. Do you think gag gifts are cruel or funny?
it depends i guess, if it’s light hearted and in good nature i’d probably think it’s funny but if someone were doing it to intentionally hurt the other person then it’s definitely cruel
6. If you have any pets, do you think it’s silly to get them gifts, too?
well i don’t have any pets but i still don’t think it’s silly. i mean they’re your pets you can get them whatever you damn well please and if anyone tells you otherwise they can fuck right they fuck off.
7. Does your family play Secret Santa?
8. Any particular dishes you’re looking forward to for Christmas dinner?
nah nothing in particular for christmas dinner put i’m really looking forward to my uncle’s potato soup at our party saturday
9. Do you go to another relative’s house for Christmas dinner, or is it at your house?
it’s always at our house but we usually have a christmas party at my uncle’s like two weeks before
10. Do you prefer the original peppermint candy canes or the fruity flavored ones?
peppermint all the way!
11. Do you still have a stocking?
nope! actually.. we’ve never had stockings in my family
wil motherfucking wheaton reblogged my gifset
PATIENTLY WAITS for the year that Mamrie will be in the rewind YouTube video. Aggressive patience.
This is my New Zealand look. Whattup 90s. (Not Pictured: terrible sunburn)